Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Writers!

Articles
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracies  (Read 38 times)
kwitsman
Toastee
Silicon

« on: October 27, 2017, 06:48:19 PM »

I have been watching Stephen Hawking in one of his latest shows. It occurs to me that the only thing that lets you know that he's "still there" is that he moves his eyes. Then a chilling thought occurs: When he passes, someone will make a wax dummy of him with moving eyes and they could make him say ANYTHING through the computer and we'd never know.
Even more chilling: This might have already happened!
OK, no more Coca-Cola for me before bedtime
Kurt
Administrator
Prokaryote

Increase the dosage.

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 12:20:09 AM »

No question this is a danger.  And the guy is accorded all sorts of deference on a wide range of topics.  Wax Hawking could be a fast track to world domination.

Leave the toxicity to the fucking experts!
kwitsman
Toastee
Silicon

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »

Maybe we should beat the others to the punch, so to speak?  I have the voice generator.   Any here good with wax or modeling clay?   Just sayin'.....
Kurt
Administrator
Prokaryote

Increase the dosage.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »

Note to self: Call Madame Tussaud. 

Veering slightly off topic, I have to say I'm a little surprised at how often a current photo of the melting Dr. Hawking accompanies articles where he makes some kind of pronouncement.  We all know who he is, we know he's sick as hell... do I really have to check out the latest part of him to liquify?  Christ.. seems like a macabre fascination.

Leave the toxicity to the fucking experts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: