Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Writers!

Articles
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRHH 2018 and beyond  (Read 43 times)
Kurt
Administrator
Prokaryote

Increase the dosage.

« on: October 28, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »

For anyone tripping by during the waning months of 2017, The Real Happy Hour is in production and ramping up for an interesting 2018.  We have characteristically bitten off as much as we could possibly attempt to chew, but it's getting chewed and is tasting better all the time. 

If you want to hear what's going on now, go to WLPI Radio, Low Point IL and check out the live feed.  This live feed is in development, and we've determined that we'll be changing streaming hosts soon.  The change will allow us to do some more spiffy things with the programming, looking forward to that change!

We're making an app that will become a our own giant-umbrella entertainment platform - it's called the Dial-n-Drink Instant Happy Hour Hotline, and it's in early beta right now.  The app runs on iOS devices, sys 9.3 or higher, and if you want to help us develop, send an email to beta@wlpiradio.com.  We'll get the email address you use for your apple ID, and that will get you into the beta testing system. 

This forum is going to be getting a news suit of clothes when we update it from it's current vintage v1.x to the latest v2.x.  We'll see how many of the current mods come with the upgrade.. I'm not expecting many will, but we'll work to get it back to something that accommodates the TRHH Family. 

For those who were in the Facebook TRHH Group, we put that on ice, something that's been a plan for a long time.  Facebook Groups tend to swallow their own content and are not very useful for our purposes.  There is still a TRHH Page on facebook for announcements to folks who are stuck in 'the book'. 

I'd like to invite you all to dust off your imaginations, your curiosity, your wonder and eloquent good humor - share them with us here.  Overcome the atrophy of Facebook memes and reposts, dig in and say something you have to say about something that matters more than what you had for breakfast.  If you had an awesome breakfast, share that too but don't stop there!

Thanks for checking this out and being a part of the TRHH Family - let's make 2018 a great year!

The Beach Boys - Holland

Leave the toxicity to the fucking experts!
BuBBy
Administrator
Aluminum

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:01:47 PM »

A couple of ideas ran into me the other day.  I'm in the process of flushing them out.  If they don't incredibly suck, how/where do I submit them to you guys?

The neverending 60 cycle hum of overhead retina bleaching mercury vapour lamps.
Kurt
Administrator
Prokaryote

Increase the dosage.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 09:39:02 PM »

Cool! Any way at all.. messenger, slack..direct message here.. kurt at Dialndrink.com... whatever is convenient!

Leave the toxicity to the fucking experts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: