Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 10:16:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Writers!

Articles
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any live shows in November?  (Read 31 times)
kwitsman
Toastee
Silicon

« on: November 04, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »

Just checking in.  (echoes)  Hello?   Hello?
BuBBy
Administrator
Aluminum

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »

Hello!
Kurt
Administrator
Prokaryote

Increase the dosage.

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 11:41:12 PM »

I'm going to say probably not, but we'll be sure to post a notice when it happens next.  If you take the whole of the TRHH/Dial-n-Drink project, there are several different 'fronts' in the effort, if you will.  The live shows are just one of those components and certainly not the whole thing.  We've done 13 of them since April, and they've served a couple of different purposes during this alpha/beta phase.

All our prior recorded work has been in the form of podcasts, so we needed to prove the 'live show' concept for our own benefit.  We also needed a lot of lower key content to start filling up WLPI.  We have learned that doing a 3 hour show every Saturday, at least at this point, is neither practical nor necessary- I've had some info online suggesting that might be a standing schedule and it has been corrected now so as not to give the wrong impression.

This has been a long development process, we're pleased with where it's going but we've decided to take a break for a little while.  We had been hoping to make a full public release at the first of the year, but that's proven to be too ambitious and not a practical deadline.  The renovation that Estry and I have been doing on Studio A/B has had an impact, but it couldn't be avoided.  There are of course other life requirements in the mix so it's in our best interest to ease up a little on the push.   

All of this is to say that everything is still in the works but will run longer than we had hoped, pretty typical.  We appreciate all the support we've been getting and I can guarantee the extra time it's taking will make it better as well as a project that we should be able to sustain into the future.

Leave the toxicity to the fucking experts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: